We invite beginners or little experienced plasterers to the Life long learning course, with an ECVET certificate recognized by European Partners of Earth Building.
If you are interested fill in this online FORM, or write us email@example.com
Trainer: Roman Miškov, Stanislav Prorok
Price: 400 euros (including fee, meals, accommodation, materials, rental of tools and exams)
Location: Ekocentre ArTUR, Hrubý Šúr 237
The course ends with examination and certification. (level 2 and 3)
Course content part M:
- Field identification tests on raw material: properties and role of the different constituents of earth.
- Tests for determining the plaster mix: test method, defining the right proportion of constituents.
- Preparation of components:
- Choice and preparation of the earth: sieving, softening in water, crash…
- Selection and preparation of aggregates, fibre or other additives
- Making sample panels for the client
- Use and effect of aggregates and fibres
- Use of machines and tools for the preparation of the clay
- Use of machines and tools for the mixing of the plaster
- Determination of quantities (gauging), sourcing
- Duration of softening in water, of mixing, work phases, organisation and security
- Quality of the mixes, how to achieve the required quality for finished plaster
These units cover all types of mix including those made from raw earth, from clay powder and manufactured ready-to-use products, both for base coats and finish coats.
Course content part C:
- Inner plasters,
- Surface preparation under plaster,
- Selection of plaster structure,
- Base coat plasters and substrates,
- Finished products,
- Construction site,
- Top and single-layer plasters